- please click here for Wellbeing Census-May 2021
- Please click here for ideas on wellbeing – Students
- Mindfulness Colouring
- During this unprecedented time, please consider limiting the amount of time your child spends on social media. If you have any concerns or want to know more about keeping your child safe online, visit this website: https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/. Please click here for more information on online safety.
- Parent advice on looking after children during school closure
- Support for families under pressure short videos
- ‘Warm Home Discount Schemes’ – click on link for details: https://www.gov.uk/the-warm-home-discount-scheme
- Early help-local support flyer
- Parent and family support information
- Youve been missed – (Webinar for Parents)
- Online Therapeutic Support for Families
- Parents’/Carers’ Guide to Coping with School Closure
- List of online education resources for home education
- Getting help with technology for remote education – We are prepared to work with the Local Authority to get as much support for our eligible families as possible. Once further details are released from the Government, we will be in contact with the families. Please note however in the guidance, that neither schools or families can make the application themselves. Please click below for further information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/get-help-with-technology-for-remote-education-during-coronavirus-covid-19?utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery
- Safeguarding and remote Education: – https://www.gov.uk/guidance/safeguarding-and-remote-education-during-coronavirus-covid-19
- Managing Anxiety
“Are you concerned about negative influences on the internet”?
- Talking at Home About Extremism – Secondary
- Parent & Guardian Online Radicalisation Information and Support V2
- Pause call back service
- Social Media Guidance- Parents & Carers
Need some wellbeing advice? Use Kooth. Kooth is a FREE, anonymous, confidential, safe, online Wellbeing service, offering counselling, information, and forums for children and young people (new for Birmingham). Access 365 days a year to fully trained and qualified counsellors and emotional wellbeing practitioners who are available from: 12 noon-10pm Monday- Friday, and 6pm-10pm Saturday and Sunday.
Please click below for more information.
Pause Mental Heath Telephone Service
“Need someone to talk to? Struggling to cope with feelings? Pause is here for you, if you are under 25 and have a Birmingham GP.
We offer a non-judgemental listening ear, self-help strategies plus skills for managing difficult situations and feelings. We are open 10-6 seven days a week.
Drop us an email on email@example.com or call 0207 8414470 and we will arrange for one of our friendly team to call you back.
For more info check out https://www.forwardthinkingbirmingham.org.uk/“