Please follow Government advice in terms of isolating any household where symptoms of a new persistent cough, or high temperature are present in any member of the household.
Saltley Academy is following all nationally recommended advice to protect children and staff.
We will keep parents and carers informed via this website and by text about any further actions.We would recommend you look at the following sources of information to keep yourself informed of the latest developments and advice:
The NHS website: www.nhs.uk/coronavirus
The Government website for:
- Information: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
- Response and advice: www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
- Information about the closure of schools and childcare settings: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers/closure-of-educational-settings-information-for-parents-and-carers
- Parent advice on looking after children during school closure
- Support for families under pressure short videos